Removal Pre Care:
Treatment Preparation: To perform this treatment the skin of the removal area must not be peeling or raw.
• Avoid: Alcohol, excessive caffeine (the day of), any retinols, and extreme sun exposure.
• Do not tan or come with a sunburn.
• Do not consume caffeinated products 24 hours before the procedure.
• Do not consume alcohol 5 days before your procedure and 3 days after.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Ibuprofen 72 hours before the procedure.
Removal After Care:
Instructions For The First 24 hours:
During the first day after the treatment, clean the lymph or fluid in the treated area with dry cotton pads. Keep the skin area that has been involved in the treatment dry and prevent it from getting wet.
The aftercare should be applied beginning on the SECOND EVENING following the day of the treatment, for a period of 7 days. For example, if you received the removal treatment on a Thursday, you would begin your first aftercare application on the subsequent Friday evening.
To achieve an excellent result and good healing, it is important to follow the aftercare instructions carefully:
It is extremely important that the treated area remains DRY during the first day following the treatment.
*VERY IMPORTANT. Avoid public swimming pools, sunbathing, tanning, face powder, saunas, and facials. Do not perform exercise that causes sweating. No makeup on the eyebrows. No smoking, no alcohol
Instructions For The Next 7 days:
• Apply 1 drop of Removal Step II or Step III Solution on each eyebrow once a day after cleaning the treated area at night using a Q-Tip. Then wipe clean as normal each morning.